When you want to post but it’s a slow news week.
Let’s list all the things that keep me awake at night, rendering me a tired and anxious mess by 7am, shall we?
- Work stuff, usually something I can’t control/is nothing to do with me
- Have I been rude to someone? (Not including the over-enthusiastic girl in the co-op who just annoys me so much so I can’t help being really grumpy toward her – my guilty secret.)
- The annoying, over-enthusiastic girl in the co-op
- Whether or not to cut my hair
- Am I having a stroke?
- Why did I WebMD that pain in my arm?
- Everybody hates me
- Why wasn’t I invited to that party?
- Why don’t I have a ‘squad’?
- What was that noise?
- Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Seriously, what was that noise?
- Am I a good friend?
- Does Jay Z really love Beyoncé?
- Why are Twiglets so fucking good but so mucky to eat?
- Money or lack thereof
- But Mum said being poor could be a good thing?
- Can it be a good thing?
- But I like stuff!
- Goodreads 2015 Reading Challenge and being 2 books behind schedule…
- Great White Sharks
To name but a short list of an ever undulating list of worries.