I thought I’d aim for a more light-hearted post after the moodiness of the last. Those damn swimming pools.
One of Little Mix* (I nonchalantly pretend I don’t know which one but of course I do, it was Jade) tweeted her Christmas list and I thought it was a cool idea.
So here’s my fantasy Crimble wishlist (complete with links and imagery, just sayin’ Mystery Benefactor…):
- A dense Cadbury purple eye shadow
- Real Techniques make-up brushes
- Anything from Lydia Courteille’s Hommage Au Surrealisme collection
- This clutch
- Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith
- Disclaimer by Renée Knight
- This bag
- A week off work to do fuck all
- Bearded Men in Silky Kimonos Calendar 2016
- Tiny Tina the Tattooed Lady by Peter Blake (print)
- This coat
- Purpose by Justin Bieber
- This necklace
- This dress
- Chrome Red from the Model’s Own Colour Chrome Collection
- Hot Chocolate from the Model’s Own Twilight Hypergel Collection
- This dress too
- Moonstone Poison Box Ring by Cheap Frills
- Scandinavian Christmas Tree Necklace by Blackheart Creatives
So that’s me. Coveting lots and lots of fabulous shit as usual. Obviously this post is somewhat tongue-in-cheek. I do know the true meaning of Christmas… food and Pixar movies, amiright?
So, what are your Christmas wishes this year?
*Bloody love Little Mix