Over coffee I might tell you about my week, which wouldn’t win any prizes for changing the world but had some definite highlights. And was thankfully, a little less manic.
Since it’s been a busy weekend, and I suddenly started feeling very queasy, I probably wouldn’t be all that talkative so I’d show you my Instagram feed instead.
- I’ve just started reading this book. So far, so good – I love that it’s written from Chief’s perspective
- Sending out positivity helps me
- A trip to the local chippy with my work buds makes Friday even better
- This is Margo. Margo is the prettiest girl in the world
- I do love this guy, for like ever
- Nothing worth having comes easy, a mantra my mother used to share and now a display on my sister-in-law’s office wall. Too true
- My brother and Baxter, before Baxter went buck wild with a little black dog called Archie
- More Baxter because you’ve got to love Baxter
It’s been a lovely weekend in Kent with family, celebrating a late Christmas. Now to chill out and prepare for the week to come…