As you know, Jill visited me this week and we did shit loads of sightseeing around Brighton together.
I’ve been particularly lazy this weekend as we’ve been on the go (G and I) since last Sunday, so I haven’t blogged much (that will change though, have no fear). Have some pictures instead.
Sorry if you follow me on social media and have seen all these already.
From L-R, Top – Bottom:
- Some cool graff I saw near the Open Market
- Chilling at Presuming Eds
- More graff on Presuming Eds’ garden terrace
- The Dolphins fountain at Brighton Square
- An art installation in the Brighton Pavilion Gardens
- We saw this which culminated in an impressive light show projected onto the front of the Pavilion that night (couldn’t get an amazing shot)
- Chilling at the end of a very nice day…
- A delish coffee meringue with coffee cream at The Mock Turtle. Yumma
- Cute flowers outside L’Occitane
- Chilling at the Rock Garden after a visit to Preston Park Manor for the Folklore, Magic and Mysteries exhibit
- Breakfast at my very favourite haunt, LangeLees. Genuinely the best pancakes ever
- Couldn’t resist a #selfie in the gorgeous afternoon light
- Brighton Pier, baby
- Always spying street art, this one is apt for an over-apologiser like me
- Blog wives ❤ (Miss her already)
- The Doughnut on Brighton Beach
It’s been an amazing week off and I’m sort of dreading going back to work tomorrow, even though I secretly enjoy a bit of routine. Plus I get to see my friends.