Happy November 1st! It’s the first day of the second best month of the year – and… Birthday Month for this guy (me).
I’m super broke and planning my hibernation so it won’t be real wild but it will be full of all of my favourite things: nice food, films, books and friends.
Maybe I should be scratching things off my Before I Turn 40 list but I feel like I’ve already achieved the couple of things I set out to do there: namely not turn 40 at Rocket Marketing and sort out my mental health issues. Tick and tick (with a mixed bag of success but still).
Anyway, I’m here just to do a need little round up of all the Blogtober 2017 posts I actually managed to post. 30/31 – not bad.
My Blogtober 2017 posts, in order:
- Fight or Flight
- Under the Shadow (Film) Review
- Every Theatre in Brighton, Ranked
- 31 Horrors
- My Thoughts on mother!
- Alternative Horror
- Halloween Digest #1
- Final Girl Friday: Erin, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
- Cult of Chucky (Film) Review
- World Mental Health Day
- International Day of the Girl Child
- Final Girl Friday: Ashley, Better Watch Out (2017)
- Halloween Digest #2
- The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye (Book) Review
- A Dark Song (Film) Review
- My Top Ten Horror Recommendations
- Flaking Out
- Final Girl Friday: Stretch, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986)
- Halloween Digest #3
- The Snowman (Book) Review
- Yet Another Horror Questionnaire
- Carrie (Book) Review
- Let’s Scare Jessica to Death (Film) Review
- The King and I
- Final Girl Friday: Nice, Cult of Chucky (2017)
- Halloween Digest: Bumper Edition
- All the Eternal Love I Have for the Pumpkins: A Halloween Weekend Update
- Night of the Living Deb (Film) Review
- Halloween Would You Rather?
It’s been real. Thanks for reading and commenting.