New Year, Same Me
In 2018, I pledge to be even more me.
To take up more space, to take more chances, make more mistakes, more friends, more noise. Take trips, say yes, create more. Write more and be more present.
I’m tired of all the new me bullshit. While it’s nice to take stock of a year and look upon a fresh new one with a sliver of excitement, why must we always have to change? Who I am is just fine thanks, I’ll not be adjusting at all.
Apart from trying to save instead of spend, I’ll be:
- Eating whatever the fuck I like
- Going on at least two European breaks
- Visiting London at least once
- Writing regularly and maybe even outlining a plan to write something ‘real’
- Recording a lot of new episodes for the podcast
- Watching all the films
- Reading all the books
- Being vocal about anything and everything than means something to me